Hello, chickens. I’m back with this week’s Top Ten Tuesday. Once again, thanks to the lovely lot over at The Broke and the Bookish!
1. I am a proud Ravenclaw! According to Pottermore, my Hogwarts house is Ravenclaw, where the colours blue and bronze look fucking good on us and we cherish wisdom, intelligence and creativity. I was quite upset when I didn’t get housed in Horned Serpent, the Ilvermony equivalent to Ravenclaw. I got Thunderbird instead. Boo.
2. I used to blog about women’s fiction books on my previous blog, I Heart.. Chick Lit but now I’ve switched to blogging about the best genre in the universe: YA.
3. My auto-buy author is the incredibly talented Sarah J. Maas. I am a huge SJM fanboy.
4. If I had to reread a book series for the rest of my life, it would be Harry Potter.
5. My biggest bookish other half is Rhysand from Sarah J. Maas’s A Court of Thorns and Roses series. Hello, Rhy darling.
6. My most prized bookish item has to be my entire Sarah J. Maas collection because each and every book was signed by the queen herself when she came to Malaysia in March. And she’s the only author I’ve ever met.
7. I have a dream of working in NYC, in the publishing industry, hopefully with the fucktastic awesome bookish people at Epic Reads.
8. I may have had one too many Harry Potter dreams. The last one I had was about dragons and duelling with Dolores Umbridge, that cow.
9. I need a new bookshelf. Two of my bookshelves are full and probably inwardly cursing me for squishing so many books into them.
10. I am a librocubilarist – I like to read in bed. Yes, that word exists.
I could come up with 50 random facts about me but I had such a hard time thinking of 10 bookish facts! What are YOUR bookish facts that I should know about?